Editor’s Note: This product has been removed from viewing as part of this site because it is no longer available. You can still read our original review below, but TopTenREVIEWS is no longer updating this product’s information.
eHit.com is a unique DVD Rental Service that offers four membership plans and around 5000 titles, which is pretty modest when compared to our top picks. But the thing that really sets it apart is eHit.com's large selection of Asian cinema, offering many films in Mandarin and Cantonese Chinese, Korean, and Japanese and other Asian languages (with English subtitles) that may be difficult to find elsewhere in the US.
eHit.com is a decent online DVD rental service that specializes in Asian cinema. If you speak an Asian language or particularly enjoy Asian cinema, then eHit.com may be a good fit for you. Otherwise we suggest one of our higher-ranked products that offer more overall selection, more features and shorter delivery times than eHit.com can offer at this time.
eHit.com offers five different membership plans. On a side note, if you wish to pay by check, the service requires a $20 deposit for each DVD rented.
- eHit Basic at $13.95 a month - offers unlimited DVD rentals and allows two movie rentals at a time
- eHit Standard at $19.95 a month - offers unlimited DVD rentals and allows for four movie rentals at a time
- eHit ValuePlus at $29.95 a month - offers unlimited DVD rentals and allows for six movie rentals at a time
- eHit Super at $39.95 a month - offers unlimited DVD rentals and allows for eight movie rentals at a time
- eHit Points - This is a unique plan that allows you to purchase points and then divide them between DVD rentals (2.75 points per title). Points can be purchased for the following amounts:
- $50 for 50 points
- $100 for 110 points
- $200 for 230 points
- $300 for 350 points